Our business customers request their job candidates complete a Upstack Interview which includes short video responses and other work related information. Only the customer, authorized employees of Upstack Technologies, Inc. and authorized designees of the customer have access to this information.
- Notice - When we collect your personal information, we’ll give you timely and appropriate notice describing what personal information we’re collecting, how we’ll use it, and the types of third parties with whom we may share it.
- Choice - We’ll give you choices about the ways we use and share your personal information, and we’ll respect the choices you make.
- Relevance - We’ll collect only as much personal information as we need for specific, identified purposes, and we won’t use it for other purposes without obtaining your consent.
- Retention - We’ll keep your personal information only as long as we need it for the purposes for which we collected it, or as permitted by law.
- Accuracy - We’ll take appropriate steps to make sure the personal information in our records is accurate.
- Access - We’ll provide ways for you to access your personal information, as required by law, so you can correct inaccuracies.
- Security - We’ll take appropriate physical, technical, and organizational measures to protect your personal information from loss, misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure, alteration, and destruction.
- Sharing - Except as described in this policy, we won’t share your personal information with third parties without your consent.
- Enforcement - We’ll regularly review how we’re meeting these privacy promises, and we’ll provide an independent way to resolve complaints about our privacy practices.
- International Transfer - If we transfer your personal information to another country, we’ll take appropriate measures to protect your privacy and the personal information we transfer.
To access your information, ask questions about our privacy practices, or issue a complaint, contact us at:
Upstack Technologies, Inc.
26 Broadway, New York, NY 10004.
When you visit our website, we may collect usage information, such as the URL you came from, your IP address and domain type (e.g. .com or .org, etc.), your browser type and speed, general location of your server, and the pages of our site that were viewed during a visit. This information is used for internal purposes only and helps us to continually improve our website and service delivery.
We have built our entire technology system so that neither customers nor employees can access company or applicant information without an appropriate password. In addition, we employ SSL data encryption when data is transmitted over the Internet, and have installed robust firewalls to prevent external access into our systems. In addition, our servers are hosted at a leading third-party facility for added security and reliability.